We are looking for a Business Analyst!
You are not afraid to ask Why? You do not rest until everything is clarified? You are continuously optimizing processes? You want to be the glue between the customer and the development team? If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Gather requirements from the client, online or live at the client premises (e.g. in Brussels)
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to clear and concise user stories
- Define an “action plan” to deliver user stories by helping the team to break down user stories into tasks
- Analyze requirements and perform feasibility studies with regard to IT applications to ensure that a clear problem definition can be drawn up taking into account possibilities and restrictions.
- Draw up a project definition and functional specifications for projects/programs to ensure that customer requirement can be met taking into account the business strategy of the customer.
- Initiate and follow up projects under the close supervision of the Project Leader/product manager to ensure that a smooth execution of projects can be guaranteed.
- Validate newly developed systems to ensure that a successful implementation is possible in agreement with the set criteria of the (internal) customer.
- Continuously boost and stimulate the development and improvement of quality with regard to the used processes and tools to ensure that the user can be offered the best services and, thus, strengthen the partnership.
- Exchange ideas and expertise with internal and external stakeholders within different disciplines to ensure that you contribute towards the development and the continuous improvement of tools, methods, and working procedures of the organization.
- Stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to IT or Business applications, keep his/her knowledge up-to-date within the context of the amendments to regulations in order to strengthen his/her credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- Fluency in English
- Communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesizing skills
- Ability to clearly define problems and requirements and determine solutions
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Good knowledge of agile strategies
- Practice in writing functional requirements and user stories
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience in Jira or any other issue tracking tool
- No-nonsense and friendly working environment
- Educational opportunities
- For those willing to travel, we offer the possibility of frequent trips to Brussels
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity for personal growth and professional development
- 40 hours work week
- Many other benefits